Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability
Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability Conference is a forum designed for executives from a diverse array of industries, media, and Hollywood representatives to explore the high growth business oportunities in the LOHAS marketplace. MOre than 700 business people attend this annual B2B conference.
The LOHAS premiere event held in April each year in the Los Angeles area, focuses on how business, media and entertainment can be leveraged to influence consumer behavior and purchasing decisions while promoting lifestyles of health and sustainability.
Check out the LOHAS website for informative articles about these trend setters in the sustainability niche market. It helps to understand your customers and prospects, and learn where they shop, how the shop, and how they make their choices of green and sustainable products and services.
Some of the recent benefits offered at this specialized sustainability conference include:
Sustainabile companies can also register their company for the LOHAS business directory and to be contacted about the LOHAS Journal that reaches 11,000
executives, business owners, opinion leaders, power brokers, investors and decision makers serving this growing, values-based marketplace.
- Receive exposure to mainstream media channels of TV, radio and cinema
- Demonstrate your authenticity and dedication to the LOHAS marketplace
- Meet one-on-one and build relationships with business and media influentials
- VIP only access to meeting areas reserved for sponsors to meet each other
- Rotation of your company messages on the conference media walls
- On-site positioning with signage
- Advertisement in conference program
- Advertisement in pre- and post-conference LOHAS Journal publication
- Gift-bag product placement
- Sponsorship of conference website
- Networking access
- Zero-Waste Efforts
Conscious Media Inc.
LOHAS 8 Registration
360 Interlocken Blvd., Ste. 350
Broomfield, CO 80021