"The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium."
- Norbet Platt
"A writer is someone who can make a riddle out of an answer."
- Karl Krauss
Green@Work Magazine for sustainability
Sustainability at Work is the theme of Green@Work, a magazine of environmental and social sustainability in the business context. It explores developments in the greening of business, and covers relevant legislative and regulatory trends. It delivers basic tools and suggestions for applying the principles of sustainability—both professionally and personally.
Regular features include:
- In-depth reporting on key topics and trends in sustainability, and their business significance.
- Interviews with key leaders in the sustainable business movement—from heads of corporations to regulators and leaders of non-governmental organizations.
- Case studies of economically successful green initiatives.
- Regulatory trends coverage, including what emerging policy might mean for your company.
- Thought-provoking commentary from leaders and visionaries in the environmental and business fields.
- Tips and guidelines for going green, both within and outside the workplace.
- News and resources relating to corporate sustainability-significant achievements, new research findings and market indicators.
GREEN@work's readers are the socially conscious professionals at the forefront of the move to sustainability. They are the early adopters of green products, socially responsible investors and the people who educate their friends and family about the benefits of green living. They are also conscientious, mission-driven professionals helping businesses plan and execute for long-term success.
Check out GREEN@work's online media kit for uptodate details about the growing sustainability readership.
- 50% – Executives and senior managers in charge of sustainability and corporate responsibility
- 30% – Product developers and managers within the Fortune 1000
- 20% – Government agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
About us ~
Contact Us ~
Press | Media Center
Copyright 2003-2030 Carolyn Allen
Solutions For Green is publisher of ...
Green Job Wizard Job training and certification directory ~
California Green Solutions Green business and community sustainability ~
Solutions for Green Directory of solutions....and a number of related consumer and B2B websites.