California Green Solutions
California Green Solutions provides regional marketing support for nonprofit organizations, growing businesses, and government programs involved with sustainability of our natural resources: air, water, land, habitat and wildlife.
Located in the Greater Los Angeles area, this regional organization provides the following servies:
- Library of marketing and biz dev articles and special reports
- Newsletter of market opportunities and sustainable biz practices
- Roundtable groups to support entrepreneurs and managers of sustainable organizations
- Directory of California organizations providing sustainable goods and services to consumers and businesses
Sunshine By Design for Sustainable BizDev
The Sunshine By Design website hosts the online business library and "Biz Dev" newsletter for organization leaders in Southern California. It is published by California Green Solutions as a way to build the sustainable capacity of sustainable goods and services available in Southern California.
Carolyn Allen is the President/CEO of California Green Solutions. A resident of Los Angeles and a nationally known urban nature advocate, Carolyn assists California entrepreneurs in business, nonprofits and community programs that preserve, protect and enhance our critical natural resources.
Our integrated marketing platform includes: e-mail and print newsletters; Web-based resource library for regional green business-to-business marketing; and regional green business seminars. Advertising and sponsorships are available to organizatons offering green and sustainable products and services.
Carolyn Allen is both innovator and entrepreneur. She provides strategic support to innovators and SME business leaders. By applying sustainable marketing approaches, the result is a stronger, growing business with innovative green products, services and systems that are tailored to meet growing interest in green, sustainable and nature-oriented goods and services for our rapidly changing marketplace.
Carolyn Allen's fascination with sustainability and natural resources started as a child growing up on an organic farm that was also home to family micro- and small-businesses including carpentry, organic poultry and organic foods. She was hooked on developing a life-sustaining way of life, as well as practical innovation.
Carolyn supports business people in developing and promoting their best ideas into valuable products, services and systems to satisfy customers and promote sustainable communities. Her expertise is in:
As a biz dev advocate for small business and a professional speaker, Carolyn helps sustainability innovators use their ideas to create better products and services, promote a favorite cause, and grow their companies.
- Business innovation ~ How to turn ideas into customer-driven products, services and systems to help customers solve their frustrations and reach their goals. She developed the 7-Step Approach to "Active Innovation Management" to help entrepreneurs and growing business leaders apply simple innovation to their everyday business practices. The AIM system consists of:
- The Innovation System
- Marketing and Product Management
- and a bonus...Regeneration!
- Creative direction and product development of nature products and marketing materials
- How marketing adds value to product and service businesses
- Corporate identity scaled for small business to build branding and reduce cost
- Business development strategies and mining the Internet for sales and revenue opportunities
In order to apply her vision of a more sustainable world through practical innovation, Carolyn Allen is growing her specialized media and marketing business, "California Green Solutions" to strengthen the region's sales and implementation connections between green solution providers and the consumers and businesses who need everyday environmental tools. By making it easy to find and buy quality education, services and products such as water conservation appliances or energy saving techniques, everyone will be able to better conserve the area's highly impacted natural resources. See SoCalGreen.org for more information.
Carolyn has trained and consulted with SME entrepreneurs through such venues as the Publisher's Association of Los Angeles, The Science Illustrators of Southern California, Center for Entrepreneurial Development, Production Manager's Association of North Carolina, NCEITA: North Carolina Electronics and Information Technology Association, Family Action Center, Publisher's Association of North Carolina and the Publisher's Roundtable. Her publishing experience includes founding an educational publishing company and two regional independent publishers trade groups, as well as serving as the founding editor for a national trade magazine. Her work as a creative director and trade editor brought her experience with dozens of entrepreneurs who drew on her community-based promotional, design, marketing and organizational skills.
How Carolyn can help the media
- If you need articles, columns, tip sheets, or other short items, Carolyn can supply them and even meet tight deadlines without fail.
- She can provide articles about small business, innovation, creativity, and business trends that you can reprint and she will adjust the word count to meet your needs.
Call or email Carolyn Allen
Phone: (310) 827-2510
7742 Redlands St. #3041
Playa del Rey, CA 90293