Business Starts For Entrepreneurs
Business start up comes naturally to some people, but most of us have to put a lot of thought into what the business will be, who it will serve, and what benefits customers will get out of your business.
Some of the key start up issues that need to be considered before you start your business are:
- Who will your customers be?
- What do they want that is not being supplied for them today?
- What special skill or value can you bring to your business?
- Who will help you with that FIRST order?
- How can you sell to your first 12 customers?
That last item is critical. How will you make those first dozen sales? Who will buy? How much will they pay? Why will they pay good money for your solution? Who will they tell they love your product? How can you make it easy for them to spread the word?
Business starts are like any starts. You roll the dice... you hope...but you work very hard to learn the rules of the game before your first move!